What does yours look like...Yes, your Vajayjay!

Part Three of the #ILoveMyVagina Series


Well, go ahead have a look. 

Take your camera phone (cuz who uses mirrors anymore...geesh),

Relax and get comfy, 

and snapSHOT that pu**y 
(notice, I did not say "snapCHAT that pu**y" becuz that  ♫♫ "goes down in the DM" ♫♫...KIDDING!). 

Take a good look at it. I'll wait.......


All done? What do you think? Some of the responses may surprise you...


Unfortunately, the majority of women think the appearance of their vagina isn't very appealing. Some may even go as far as to describe it using words like horrible or disgusting. Really?!

A quick FYI for today's post; We tend to refer to both the internal and the external genitals of the lower region as the vagina. However, when we talk about the external appearance of the "vagina" what we are really referring to are the size, shape, colour, etc. of the Vulva. The vulva includes the mons pubis (pubic mound, aka the top piece lol), the outer and inner lips, the clitoris, and the external openings of the urethra and vagina. But for ease and for this series I will continue to use the word vagina to describe it all.

So, I want you to check this out...

A gallery of vagina.


Sculpture done by artist, Jamie McCartney, The Great Wall of Vagina


You already looked for one similar to yours, didn't you? LOL. It's okay, I did the same! But look at that. Vaginas of all shapes and sizes and they are all beautiful. This wall of vagina obviously does not depict ALL the vaginas in the world so please don't get bent out of shape if you don't see one quite like yours.

Women, vaginas vary from woman to woman just as any other part of our bodies. 


There is no specific way for your vagina to look. 

The most visible part of your vagina are your labia (outer and inner lips). They can be thin, fat, not there at all, short, or long. For some the inner lips may stick out from the outer lips. The color of the skin of the labia maybe the same tone as your skin, but sometimes it is darker, or even lighter. The left lip may be juicier than the right lip, asymmetrical, just like your breasts.

And let's talk about the amazing little "pink canoe" aka the clitoris (which should be your favorite part for obvious reasons. Do people realize its only purpose is for pleasure?!). Also, did you know that 3/4 of this organ is under your skin?! This little critter of fun can range in length from 1/4 inch to 1 1/4 inch and can be small and hidden or large and hang.

I've read about Vagina Rejuvenation (which is essentially a facelift for your vagina). Ughhhh....and you know what, it evokes the same thoughts I have about what I mentioned in part one of this series. The fact that women will not only go to great unncessary lengths for the "perfect" scent but will do the same to achieve the "perfect" looking punani. For what? For who?


Fu*k that.

Give yourself some love and let go of all the negative thoughts you have towards it. Hey, take pictures even. But make sure you keep them in your own private stash!!! LOL


It's naturally yours and it's naturally beautiful!

Smell it.

Touch it.

Look at it. 

Admire it. 

LOVE IT!



If you missed the first parts one and two of the #ILoveMyVagina series, please click on the links below:

Part One - What is your vagina supposed to smell like...

Part Two - Ladies, do you touch it....



Signed,

#IThinkMyPussyIsPretty, Candilaria


#ILoveMyVagina





6 comments:

Allison Makera said...

So do I! Mine that is I haven't seen yours LOL

Anonymous said...

I actually look at mine pretty regularly. I have to know what's going on down there.....nobody wants surprises down there lolol

MWMs said...

Thanks ladies! It's very important to love it and take of it!!!

Unknown said...

I guess I have to pull out the phone aye 🙈.....love it!

Gabriel Floyd said...

Hello, I bring you good news. Do you need black magic spells to get rid of your husband's mistress ? Do you want to fix your marriage or relationship or you want to get back with your ex after the breakup or you want to put a stop to that Divorce? Do you want revenge on your enemies or do you want a death spell cast on someone who has wronged you in the past ? If yes then let me recommend a tested and trusted voodoo man called  Dr noble who has helped me to destroy my enemy (Donald) that almost ruined my life just because I got promoted before him at our place of work. I contacted Dr Noble for his powerful death spell and in 48 hours Donald died in an accident. It was the greatest news to me that day. Finally my enemy is out of the way thank you Noble.  Here is Dr Noble's website  noblesolutiontemple. com you also add him on WhatsApp
23490 5961 0643

Lucas Amelia said...

After 3 years of suffering, my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, I got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, I shared tears daily living a lonely life but I was determined what is the cost of my predicament, one day as I was going through some articles on the internet I saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by Dr Iyere the honest man know and I quickly contacted him VIA (driyerespelltemple1@gmail.com) and I explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who I broke up with to my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because I didn’t marry him. Dr Iyere ask me what I wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life I told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace, which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me I latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake, wow what a miracle… Thanks allot Dr Iyere. You can contact Dr via call or Whatsapp: +2348106427180
Website:https://driyereherbalcentre.weebly.com