We had some amazing guest bloggers last year who shared their stories which we enjoyed so much that we are looking for more guest bloggers!
If you have a story to tell or a important topic you would like to share, please contact us.
In case you missed them, here are the guidelines for being a guest blogger:
1. Submit your story/topic or idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your story/topic has been approved you can write your post. You
will be given a deadline in which the post should be e-mailed to us.
We will require that your post be sent as an attachment
2. Your post must be based around the topics of our blog.
3. Your post must be original content. We are required to check for
4. Once the post has been posted on our blog, you must not publish the
content anywhere else on the internet.
5. You are welcome to link your post back to your website, Facebook
profile/page and/or Twitter.
6. Pictures are great! Use them :)
7. We will edit your post for grammatical errors and facts and make any
changes if necessary. We will send you the complete text of the post
to you before it is published for your final review.
of the standard we have provided on the blog.
We are really excited about sharing your stories!