Feeling Inspired

I woke up this morning, while feeling completely nackard, quite excited and weirdly inspired.  After posting on the blog last night my mind kept racing over the idea and possibilities of my dreams and goals actually coming true.  I felt it flowing through my entire body.

I saw this quote, and I love it.  So so true.  It starts with you!

"If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself.  If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself.  Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation." Lao Tzu

Personal growth and inspiration feed one another.  When inspired, you step out on a limb and expose yourself to new and exciting things. When you learn, grow and improve at something, it inspires you!

I saw this other quote I found on a personal development site which was kind of my "AH HA!" moment.  

"You are in control of your most powerful personal leadership trait.  Understand that you are doing exactly what you want to be doing in your life at the moment."
..."Don't have the time to pursue your passion? Make the time, dammit!  If this is a priority, you'll make the time - rearrange your life until you have the time.  DO WHAT IT TAKES."


I guess they told me, huh!


Signed, 
A very excited Candilaria




No comments: