Mondays Mondays Mondays

Mondays, why do you come so quickly?  You must be the most hated day of the week.  Well, sorry to hear that, however don't look for any love from me. That's mean isn't it.  Ok OK OK...it's 2012, a brand new year for brand new attitudes!  So let's get it!

And so sorry folks for not posting over the weekend.  But as all of you can understand, sometimes you cannot steal a moment.  My Saturday was filled with taking down Christmas decorations and cleaning the house.  So from 6:30am until 3:00pm I was on my feet trudging away like a busy bee while the children watched the movie RIO over and over and over.  (It's a good thing I enjoy the movie too, whew!). Then after 3pm, we got on the road to run errands.  On Sunday, it was grocery day [triple stamps at Super Value day :)...lol...we like that].  We also had my in-laws over for Sunday lunch/dinner.  After giving the children their baths, packing up for tomorrow, and putting them to sleep, the only thing I wanted to do was go to sleep.  No computer time for me!

But now it's Monday, the beginning of the week.  And we are back.  However, I think my poor friend Tiff is having a harder time getting to the computer than me with her almost 3 month old.  YIKES!  Don't miss that phase at all. Sorry tiff riff.  But it gets better with every day that goes by.

So folks, go and make things happen!

Movie Suggestion:  "In Time" with Justin Timberlake.  The concept of the movie is cool.  Oh and I also suggest "Rio" too, tres cute.








No comments: