Listed below are different scenarios for marriage. As you read, one of these scenarios should describe your present relationship. There are some of us who would not change our current scenario but there are some of us who dream of another scenario. Please read all of the scenarios and make a choice. If you are happy with your present scenario then pick that scenario but if you would like to make a change, then pick the scenario you would like to change to.
For example, I am married with children while both my husband and I are employed. Number 8 is my present scenario. However, I dream of changing that scenario to Number 6!
Choose one...only one!
1. Married without children and not employed while husband employed?
2. Married without children and self employed while husband employed?
3. Married without children while employed and husband not employed?
4. Married without children while both employed?
5. Married with children and not employed while husband employed?
6. Married with children and self employed while husband employed?
7. Married with children while employed and husband not employed?
8. Married with children while both employed?
11. Divorced with children?
Respond by clicking on the Post a Comment button below ONLY. Type your age, the number of your present scenario and then the number of the scenario you would change to. Remember, you may choose your present scenario if you are happy in that scenario.
For example, I would type the following answer based on my life.
Age 41, Number 8 to Number 6
No name needed. Let's remain anonymous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(If you respond on our Facebook page we will know who you are....we don't want to know! Please click on the post a comment below and click anonymous.)
Stay tuned for the follow up post based on all of our responses.
Until I blog again,
Just do it!
1. Get over the Guilt of wanting to have "me time"...
2. Next, once you've convinced yourself that you absolutely deserve and NEED this time - PLAN. This is one we can't escape. Although I wish all of the planning would be done for me sometimes, the daily routine of life falls on us so it's imperative that we make the necessary steps to make "me time" happen. From deciding what to do and where to go to organising the children and husband. So we Plan.
And that's it. It's that simple. In just two simple steps you could be on your way to enjoying "me time" by yourself or with your girlfriends.
Candilaria and Tiffany's "Me Time"...
Tiffany and I decided that we needed "me time". We have no qualms about feeling that we deserve it. Nope. None at all.
|It's "Me O'clock"|
We planned to become tourists in our own country and embarked on a journey to Blue Lagoon Island. It had been years and years since either of us had visited the island and were super stoked.
At 8:30 a.m. on a beautiful day we boarded the Dolphin Encounter boat - with some challenges getting there of course but nonetheless we made it.
|Top Left - Our view from the boat.; |
Top Right - Our first "Usie" for the day
Bottom Left - Tiffany and I with our drinks and bartender, David;
Bottom Right - We rigged up a little morning drink. Nothing like a Mimosa to kick off the day!
|Welcome to Blue Lagoon! We picked an awesome spot to cop a squat. We lounged, we explored, we talked, we laughed, we swam, we read, we slept. It was a perfect day.|
|Our colourful cups that contained the right kind of drink we needed and allowed us to have those "sweet naps" throughout the day :)|
"Me Time" has become our favourite topic because we know how much we need it. How much women need it. As we mentioned during our presentation at The Pretty Brown Girl Bahamas Conference in May, we consider ourselves experts on the subject matter and we are here to show you how you can do it too! We are here to help you. :) :)
How important are you to yourself?!
Where are you on your own priority list?
Make the time for you. Everyone around you including YOU will thank you for it.
I (Heart) "Me Time", Candilaria