Achy shoulders!


This must be the reason why my shoulders are hurting every morning I wake up. Maybe I am entering Mid-Life or do I need a new mattress?

Let's go with the mattress...

No seriously, what if the universe is waiting for us?


What if God is looking at us right now like..."Ain't long now girlies!" (wink wink)!


We on the other hand are complaining about our shoulders hurting, spending money on massages, visits to the chiropractor, ointments, changes in our diet, the list can go on. We may be clueless to the true source of our aches.

That's it isn't it!
We think we have time!
What a load of crap! 

Been to a funeral lately? I have! Apparently we will die!
This post is short and sweet...."Use the gifts you were given!"

If your gift is writing then write!
If your gift is talking then talk!
If your gift is listening then listen!
If your gift is drawing, painting, carving then go do that!
If your gift is planning then plan!
If your gift is singing then sing!

Just use them! Steal a moment to tap into your talentsssssssssssssssssssss!

courtesy of http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sarah-tucker-styles-1750716?post=2608132043&blog=1750716&frame_type=b&viewer=true

I love it..."I want everyday to make God belly laugh, glad he gave life to someone who loves the gift."

Now go make God belly laugh!
Until I blog again,
Tiffany

No comments: