2013/2014 SCHOOL YEAR HAS BEGUN


So, the 2013/2014 school year has begun for my bunch.  

My big daughter had her first last day of high school (has entered into grade 12). My baby daughter has entered into grade 2.  Oh, how time flies.  It was just the other day when I met D'ante when she was in grade 4!  Asia was not born yet and here it is she is now in grade 2.  My big son has begun his Sophmore year in college and my baby boy is going into K3.  Holy smokes!

I hope for them a wonderfully productive year. One where they accomplish the goals they have set out for themselves (more so the big kids of course).  I pray for them to have patience and to not become easily frustrated, to ask questions when they do not understand, to remain focused, to have fun, to be helpful and respectful to their teachers and to other students, to have strength, and to take one step at a time. As parents we must assist our children, in every way we can, to become successful individuals.  Education is IMPORTANT!

I'm so proud of them.


The Thompson children


The Thompson Clan


How was your first day back to school? Because yes, we experience it too! 

Tell us about your story! What are your hopes for your child(ren) this year? Share pictures if you like!


Signed, 
A proud momma, Candilaria

No comments: