Writer's Block

I am having writer's block.  I guess this is the reason I haven't posted anything in a couple of days.  And I will admit, it is difficult to write when I don't know who my audience is and what they are about.  Like, do I really want to run on with things that are of no interest to people in general?  I would hope that someday some of you that do read this blog would subscribe and leave comments.  Feedback is so important and definitely a motivator.  I am sure you understand.

BUT, I will say that I've also been a busy bee, hard at it with lots of little projects practicing with my new machine Silhouette Cameo.  Here are a few things I've done...

"Just Be" Subway Art



I love love love the 'Keep Calm' posters and have decided to make some of my own.  Now this one in particular is a little bootleg because I used a used canvas and you can see the unfinished painting underneath.  Hey, I figured I was only practicing so it wouldn't be a big deal.  hehe


I bought a light blue poster board this afternoon and thought it would have been nice for a Keep Calm poster.  But when I placed the lettering on top it faded and you could not see it very well.  So I painted over it with another colour in the blue family (have to look at bottle for exact name of the paint). And this is what I got!


I use different materials for these projects, like wood, canvas, poster boards, etc.  It all depends on the look and feel you want to achieve and where it will go in your house/office/craft room whatever.

More projects to come! :)

Signed,
Project Candilaria

No comments: