Where does the time go?

So I've been MIA for a couple of weeks.  That even sounds weird saying that.  Life.  It's amazing how quickly time goes by.  Amazing and sad at the same time in a way.  One moment it's Monday and then you turn your head and it's Friday.  It doesn't seem like my last post was on February 15, it feels more like just yesterday.  But anyhoo, it doesn't make sense spending time dwelling on it, eh!

Time, waits on no one and nothing and is unapologetic about it.  Whatever you want to do you have to do it.  You can't hold things off anymore and say oh I'll do it tomorrow.  Tomorrow becomes next week and next week becomes next month and next month turns into next year!

I know I am not saying anything you havent heard before.  You probably hear it everyday, but sometimes you have a moment where it really hits you.

A quarter of the year has come and gone.  Did you set any goals for yourself this year?  If so, where are you in terms of your goals?  If you are not where you would like to be, what steps can you take to get there?

I encourage you to get moving!  Because it is only you against time :)  We have one shot at this life.  One.

Make it happen!  And hey, you were given an extra day this year so I hope that helps..lol.

Talk to you soon,
Candilaria

No comments: