10 Things Married Working Mothers Never Say!


1.  "Oh you don't want to eat the chicken mummy cooked? No problem baby, I will cook something entirely different just for you."
courtesy of www.parenting.com



2.  "Who me? I don't need a break!"
courtesy of www.someecards.com

3.  "Mom, you don't have to keep the children, I know you're tired."

www.toonvectors.com




4.  "No alcohol for me.  I'm good, thanks!" 

courtesy of wellbeingbites.net



5.  "I really enjoy going to school plays on a Sunday.  I don't need the one day I have to be off."



6.  "Oh please honey, come inside the bathroom while I tinkle and let's have a full conversation of how your day went."

courtesy of blogs.babycenter.com 


7.  "I can't wait to get home to fold those two loads of laundry."

courtesy of americanpreppersnetwork.com

8.  To your boss: "Of course I can stay late to help you finish this project."

courtesy of www.sparkminute.com

9. "I absolutely love waking up at 5:00am every morning! It really gets me going."

courtesy of www.whatwouldmayahsay.com


10. "Sweetie, how come you don't have any homework tonight? Darnnit, I was really looking forward to doing long division with you!"

courtesy of www.shutterstock.com



What are some of the things you never say? :)


Hope this puts a smile on your face.  Enjoy the weekend ladies!


Signed, 
"It's after 5pm already? I need another hour!"
Candilaria

No comments: