Blink and Turn Away!

Courtesy of www.mydochub.com


Are you offended by this photo? Do you see anything wrong with this pic? Could anyone snap a similar photo of you?

Let's look at it. This is a photo of Jennifer Anniston. She appears to be on her way to Starbucks for a Caramel Macchiato. Maybe it's the weekend, a day to exhale. (Insert exhale sound here)

Okay, okay, okay! Fine! Anniston is not wearing a bra. 

Let me tell you a quick story.




For those of you who do not know and those of you who do I, forty-two year old Tiffany Yvette, I run 4.3 miles every Sunday morning with THE (Say the word THE like the football players who introduce themselves at the beginning of a televised game to announce their alma mater, i.e., THE Ohio State) I digress sorry, it's been a long day. Let me continue, I Tiffany Yvette, I run 4.3 miles every Sunday Morning with THE MWM Running Group. In order to consistently show up and do what I do, which is run as slow as a tortoise, hey slow and steady wins the race, I prepare the night before. How you may wonder? My routine is simple. I sleep in my running clothes. Yes ma'am I do. Every last item including my socks because I sleep in socks every night. (Let me be me!) This proactivity allows me to show up!

With this being said Saturday night I put on my bra topsssssssssssssssssssssss!
Why all the s's Tiffany? Because folks the girls are double d's. They are healthy dense girls that spread the love even under my arm.... what is that? Why do they have to grow from under there????? Help me to understand?

Anywho, I wear a bra and two sport bra tops. I confess I need a proper Sports Bra but I live in The Bahamas. Our local stores do not sell a variety of bras but yet have the nerve to charge a breast implant price for the slim stock they carry. Sweetness, if I am going to pay for a sports bra I want a good quality. And so-whoa, I go with what I've got!



Courtesy of www.quickmeme.com
Moral of the story, I slept with three bleepity- bleep bra tops Saturday night. My body was not happy when I took them off Sunday morning at 9:00am. I'm talking grooves on my skin, pain ladies and gentlemen because men I know you are reading too. I was in so much pain when I put on my bra for church at 9:45am my skin felt chafe. (Chafe means raw, bruised an overall get off of me kind of feeling)!

So peeps, I came home from church and the bra came off. Off I say!

Can I just say I was in the best mood ever...well not really but I was relaxed. I let the girls breathe! Hallelujah!!!!

I confess I do not do this often. My grandmother told me I should sleep in a bra to keep them perky. Gravity is a serious thing. And so on this day I disobeyed my grandmother and they hung and boy can they hang....hang with the best of them, I'm talking hanging on the blocks under a tree with a cold one...beverage that is!

This leads me back to Jennifer Anniston and all of you who can go to Starbucks like she did. Sigh.... I can't. Not because I care what people say because TRUST and BELIEVE I don't. I am so hot you have to call the fireman and the police... I am just that hot. (Insert Bruno Mars Uptown Funk song here).  I don't because I don't think my DD's can pull Anniston's look off! My girls are too big!

Now if I can get them lifted like this photo below, I'd grab me a tank top like Anniston, throw it on my frame and I'd be everywhere on the weekend. You don't like my nips poking out, blink and turn away! BLINK AND TURN AWAY! 
Courtesy of marcusbigbizzyblog.wordpress.com


Why do we wear bras anyway? I briefly searched on the world wide webs for an answer but nothing. No information which explained the day someone said cover and pull those things up. Was it a man? Doubtful! It was a judgemental, jealous woman that caused all of this I am sure. Men. Puhlease!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What I do know is women well most of us don't like bras. We wear them out but as soon as we can we take them off!


Courtesy of www.pinterest.com
I remember seeing my mother doing this trick...I really thought it was a trick!
Ladies my point is only this. I am so over wearing bras! I decided I hate them. I have three new outfits in my closet right now which I haven't worn because I couldn't figure out how I would contain my breasts. Forget it! I'm done! I will be wearing those outfits braless! As I typed earlier, if you see me whenever I wear one of them, Blink and Turn Away!

Do they bury women in bras? Seriously? Please let my girls go in peace..... sorry I digress.

If you love wearing bras awesome but I implore you to give our girls freedom. If you get home one evening feeling irritated with the kids, your husband or the state of your home, check your body.... you may need to take off your bra to exhale!

Candi, my MWM Co-founder, shared how she forgot to put on a bra and went to the grocery store. She got mixed reviews but she didn't care. This link below describes what you may experience if you forget!


As for me, I am 42 years old and the day is growing nigh,
It will be a day when I won't be shy.
I will go braless
And be fearless!!!!!!!!!!

Until I go braless again,
Tiffany


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Usually, shoes then bras come of in that order after a work day. I start the striping process as soon as I enter the bedroom. On a bad day, I walk from the car into the house bare feet. On a day off at home when I don't care to be bothered with anything or anyone, it's a tank top and shorts, no bra. Cheers to any kind of liberation we girls can experience. And yes Tiffany, I will blink and turn away, wait perhaps I will look and high-five you for the courage to do you.

Anonymous said...

As a guy I say go without a bra, please and thank you.
It is healthier for you anyway, plus there was a 15yr french study that showed women who went braless had perkier and firmer breasts than those who wore a bra.