Hello my name is Tiffany!

Yes, I must begin by reintroducing myself. It has been a long while since I have had the ability to blog....yes ability. My desire to take a moment and sit at a computer overwhelmed me everyday but can I just reach out to the new mothers of two children out there.

WTH!!!!!!!!!!
Yes what the hell? Many warned me but their warnings were no preparation for having a two and a half year old and a three month old.

On December 9th I graduated to the Navy Seals of Motherhood. My nanny left and I became the sole heir to two children who apparently need a bath and something to eat everyday. Needless to say, attempting to be a mother of young children and blogging is a feat I have made as one of my goals to master.

And so, here goes again......my name is Tiffany Hall. I am a proud thirty-nine year old mother to Channing Tatum (2) and Chase Ari (3months). I am married to Eric who is my lighthouse. We have been married for three years.

Let the blogging begin!









No comments: