What a Joyful Noise it was!

My husband and I went to the movies today to watch "Joyful Noise" starring Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton.  I mean what a joyful noise it was!  I went with  little expectations since I've barely even seen the trailer for it.  I wouldn't consider it a musical because I believe musicals are when you suddenly break out in song and when the cast talk to each other through singing.  However, this movie wasn't short of songs or singing and good feelings.

"Joyful Noise" is definitely a must-see and such a breath of fresh air, not to mention so incredibly inspirational.  So inspirational that I walked out of the theatre and felt I could do anything and accomplish everything I ever wanted/want to do.  From the Choir's faith and determination to the secondary plot of young love it made me feel hopeful and restored a renewed excitement.  I think it is so important to find ways to keep it exciting and happy.


So enjoy the rest of your hump day and I hope you are able to find some time to go and watch "Joyful Noise" and feel inspired. 


Signed, 
A joyful Candilaria


2 comments:

Deran Thompson said...

I thoroughly enjoyed our movie date babes. That was truly a beautiful inspirational movie. If you have not seen it, like Candi said, it is a must go see.

Unknown said...

Recently saw the movie and was moved to notice how much more we can do, be, have and experience if only we would expand our box; step out of our comfort zone and see, embrace and live life from a new perspective.