Vacay coming to an end

Yes, sad to say that my vacation is winding down and I am not a happy camper...lol.  Being off for the past 10 days felt so incredibly rejuvenating, I can't think of any reason as to why I didn't take one sooner...*sigh*.  What really allowed me to rest was the fact that all, yes ALL, the kids were not in the house.    (yes it was intentional! ;))The girls were in school and my baby boy was with my sister's housekeeper.  And you know what, I don't feel at all guilty for scheduling that way.  Nope, not one bit.

We women cannot and should not feel bad about putting ourselves first sometimes.  It's the only way we stay sane, eh?!  If we keep going and going at the rate which we all do on a daily basis, 365 days a year, we won't be any good to anyone!  

This vacation allowed me to reflect on a lot of things, especially what I want to do in terms of my career.  While growing up I've always known within myself that I wanted to own a business.  But what?  And how?  As time goes by (and yes I know time waits for no one) it becomes more and more apparent and the passion for it grows and grows.  My husband and I have been talking about it for more than a year now and finally I can feel that the pieces are falling into place.  With a little bit of hope, inspiration, goals, confidence, and hard work I think we are on our way for our dreams to come true.  

Although, I am sad to be going back to work tomorrow, it does give me the motivation to put my plans in place so that I can do what I've been doing while  on vacation.  No, not sleeping, but doing what I love best!  Creating! Designing! And making things beautiful!

Our plans are in its infancy stage at the moment and I will reveal them when it is the proper time and do it right because I would love your support.  

I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.


Signed, 
Rejuvenated Candilaria

1 comment:

MWMs said...

Whatever your dreams are I support you 100%.

Love
Tiffany

p.s. I will let you know when I am ready for my pillows!