I1. It's okay to be a Guest Blogger because you haven't blogged since like
2. It's okay to never feel like you have everything
3. It's okay to have a beautiful pink costume even though you are a Delta!
|One Family Boxing Day Parade2013|
My Flamingo Costume
matter how you try.
5. It's okay to spend $15.00 on your lunch for one day and then tell your
daughter that "No, she can't have ice-cream because you don't have any money!"
6. It's okay to want your daughter to remain in the 'Tots Class' at ballet
because in her new class they need tap shoes and you hated tap when you
were a child and you don't have any money to buy tap shoes because you
had a $15 meal for lunch.
7. It's okay to realize another woman loves your son.
8. It's okay to cry when that woman has to leave to return home and you
know that everyone and everything will miss her including your bathtub!
9. It's okay to hate cleaning bathrooms.... okay kitchens, bedrooms, toy
rooms. You get the picture.
10. It's okay to love who are at 41!
11. It's okay to have every intention of having a romantic night with hubby
but the kids interrupt and you fall asleep to experience the best sleep
12. It's okay to not be friends with some of your colleagues but tight as
thieves with others!
13. It's okay for your daughter to appoint a new Godmother because she
can recognize good character in a woman!
14. It's okay to want an I-Phone, get an I-Phone, think these phones are
going to take over the world but still get totally attached to it...Thank
|Me showing all of my teeth!|
Finally blogging again,