Today is...'A Few of My Favourite Things' Friday...
Below are a few items that are imperative that I have in my purse at all times and WILL warrant a near freak out and melt down if I am missing them.
Okay...so maybe I'm running out just a tad bit with the freak out and melt down part but you just had to know the level of seriousness I'm talking about. LOL.
A Few of Candilaria's Favourite things...
2. Married Working Mothers Business cards; Must have our business cards on hand because you never know when you have an opportunity to talk about what you have going on!
3. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural; This is a new development since I am not one to wear makeup but to add a little more colour to these cheeks I like to gloss this over my tired looking face. Beyonce, listen girl, some days you just don't "[wake] up like dis". HA!
4. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, Dark Chocolate & Cherry; I suffer from dry lips and so I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. I found it in our local Drugstore, Lowe's Pharmacy and it has become my most favourite thing. With a tint of colour, I don't need lipstick!
5. Apple Headphones; Do I really need to explain why? If you are a music lover like myself then no explanation needed. Must have!
6. Bigelow Green Tea with Mint; Yes, I carry a packet or two in my purse because you never know when the feeling will hit for some good 'ole green tea and it HAS to taste right. So what better way to ensure having the good stuff than by bringing my own tea?! Makes sense to me!
7. iphone; Not pictured. I should have used my husbands camera to take a picture of that, huh. LOL.
So there you have it, a few of my favourite things (for the moment at least).
What sort of things are must haves in your purse? Things that you absolutely cannot leave the house with!