Candilaria's 2013 Year In Review...


As 2013 comes to a close, I sat and pondered about the entire year and all the experiences...

I think my memory is worse than I thought!  I could hardly remember. Yikes! I think I will chalk it up to the year whizzing pass too quickly.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Here is my 2013 Year in Review...


1.  Celebrated Tiffany's 40th Birthday! (almost time to celebrate again!)

2.  Traveled to San Diego (a place I'd never been)

3.  Celebrated my brother Kareem's 40th Birthday (awesome party)

4.  Celebrated 5 years of marriage (the jury is still out on whether it's been blissful...LOL...my husband is gonna read that.  Love you babes! :))

5.  The kids and I went to Orlando (Disney World will not be seeing me for the next 5 years at least!)

6.  I got to see my very best friends from College, April & Janell (although brief, was super excited about that)

7.  Became a bit more organized (at least I would like to think so)

8.  Aindreas got a brand new hairstyle (which we absolutely love but now I have another haircut bill)

9.  Married Working Mothers really took off in March 2013 (ending the year with 23,741 page views, help us get to 24,000 before the new year!)

10.  Spent countless and endless days in my parent's pool during the summer

11.  Started half killing training myself for the Half Marathon (for January 19th, 2014, my goal is just to finish)

12. Took up boxing, Laila Ali here I come (Got a little hard mouth because she will never read this)

13. I started meditating (really I just started breathing instead of hyperventilating when I get upset)

**My OCD will not allow me to end on number 13, so therefore I HAVE to add one more to make it even.**

14.  I honestly can't think of anything but just couldn't stand to see my year in review end on the number 13...giggles and slides the left

For 2014, I will place a jar where I can see it everyday, and whenever something great or not so great happens to me I will write it on a piece of paper and put it in the jar.  At the end of 2014 I will be able to go through all the scraps of paper and hopefully it will make writing a year end review a lot easier. Yes, please feel free to use this idea as well.


How was your 2013? Can you even remember? What will you do differently in 2014?  Do you make New Year's resolutions?  Have you written your goals down on paper?!  If not, I highly recommend that you do and put it somewhere you can see it daily.  The likelihood of you tackling those goals head on increases tremendously when you do.


 HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!

No comments: