Best Quote Ever!

courtesy of kirileanne.com

This is the best quote ever! 

We all know people who are insecure, who are not behaving as their authentic self for a number of reasons. When I read this quote I hear a very simple message.

"Tiffany, be yourself because you are brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous! When I show that I am brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous, everyone else around me will be brave enough to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous too!"

Let's be brave enough to be ourselves.
Let's be courageous enough to stop pretending.
Let's stop shrinking to please others but shine authentically!

Brilliant!
Gorgeous!
Talented!
Fabulous!

That's me!
Tiffany
Fabulous at 40


Is it you too?
Until I blog again,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One word: FABULOUS!

MWMs said...

So powerful!

Candilaria