Motherhood: Favourite Lunch Reciepes?

courtesy of www.metroparent.com

 
Do you think I have time to prepare snacks like these to send to school?

No!

But doesn't this look great?

If only I can get organized enough to write down all of the ingredients needed, get to the grocery store, make these snacks then teach my housekeeper how to do the same.

Yes I said it... housekeeper because remember I don't have the time but more importantly energy to make this every week.

Check out these lunchboxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
courtesy of performancechiropracticnd.blogspot.com 
courtesy of www.superhealthykids.c

courtesy of www.redbookmag.com

 
 
 
Seriously?

Clearly these were not packed by Married Working Mothers!!!!!!!!!!!
But oh how I aspire for my child's lunchbox to look like these. Where do I begin?

This is our first year with sending a lunch. In previous years Channing was a lunch ticket kind of kid! I wonder if we have bitten off more than we can chew by changing our habits and complicating our lives.

Are you packing a lunch like this for your child?  If you are like me here are some links to check out.

Lunch Recipe Ideas
1. http://www.womansday.com/food-recipes/cooking-tips-shortcuts/how-to-pack-a-better-school-lunch-120119

How to get organized
2. http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2011/08/back-to-school-organizing-packing.html

Toddler Recipes
3. http://www.parenting.com/gallery/healthy-toddler-lunch-ideas?pnid=441982&viewFull=true

I think the key is getting off of my butt, stop watching football and get in the kitchen. There has to be an app for this!

Heeeeelllp!

Until I pack again,
Tiffany

No comments: