PART TWO: When Your Husband Doesn't Love You!

courtesy of kellycrew.wordpress.com
Earlier this year during May I wrote on the topic 'MARRIAGE: When Your Husband Doesn't Love You'. For those of you who may not have read that specific post, I shared the details of my first marriage. I received a comment on the article. Please read the response below written by Anonymous. ( I have pasted it exactly as I received it.)



Anonymous said...
I was married to my beloved husband and we loved and cherished ourselves for good 2years and every thing was going on smoothly but june 29, 2013 we both had misunderstanding and he told me that the relationship is over and that he is fed up with me and I plead to him because I love him so much but he refused me I was so down I felt the world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give this man a trial because I love my husband very much and I am not willing to loose him to any woman, so I ordered returning love spell from this great spell caster called Dr Orissa that made me a happy woman again to say it all my husband came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this great spell caster you are a great man in this world and you mean so much to me you are the best spell caster.


courtesy of www.gameinformer.com
Here is my response to Anonymous.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your comment and your support. We all have to experience pain in order to develop our character. We both felt the pain of a man telling us they no longer wanted to be with us. One day I asked myself, "If this man does not want me, why do I want him? Why do I want someone who does not want me?" I eventually moved on. It seems as if you have had another reaction. In your comment you said your husband is back home. If I understand correctly, he has returned because of a 'returning love spell? You have cast a spell to make him return? To each his own, but if I may ask... would you want someone to do this to you? Supposed your husband casts a spell to make you go away? How would you feel? I must confess I believe in the Bible, I believe in the Bible's Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. Matthew 7:12. Does your husband know that you have placed a spell on him? If not, what do you think he would do if he found out? I know that you are happy your husband is at home but in your quiet moments, try to consider whether a marriage being held together by trickery is in fact a happy marriage. I believe you deserve an honest relationship. Your husband deserves one too whether that be with or without you.

My fellow readers, this was my response, not my immediate response but my official response. What are your thoughts? Let's talk ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until I respond again,
Tiffany









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Michell am from Australia with this tears joy and happiness in my heart i want to say thanks to this great man DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo.com for what him has done for me , This is my story i was 24 years old when i married my husband and we were both living together happily no fighting . but i was not comfortable with this married because after 4 years of our married i have not be able to give my husband a child doctors reveal we are capable of bearing children but we have no child to call ourchild so i was worry thinking of what to do so i can be able to give birth. inside all my thinking for a solution for my problems my husbands families came and they accuse me for been a barring women so i have to leave their son alone so i was been push out of my husband house so i went crying looking for a solution to my problems because i love my husband very much and don’t want to loose to another woman so all my mind think is him so i cry all nite to get back with him . one Friday evening when browsing i came across a testimony shared by miss Viviana how this DR ABULU helped her solved a similar problems so i decided to contact this man about my own problems and to my best surprise he also help me out and to day am happy not only because am with the man i loved but still because of i now have a child of my own .so for all this help from you DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo.com i want to say thank you once again so friends if you know you are
into such or any kind of problem contact this man and i guess he will also help you out good bye

Natasha Nixon said...

Ok what the ***???? Obviously this is some scam or spam lol! But I love your reply Tiffany. Don't want anyone who doesn't want me!! See ya!!

Giavana Jones said...

I was going to leave an actual comment but like the previous person commented..this has got to be spam. If not, I totally agree with your response. The one thing I enjoy about my faith is free will. I've got the ability and power to make decisions for myself. I'm creeped out at the idea of coercing someone (in whatever fashion) to be with me. I'm deserving of too much more than that!

There was an error in this gadget