FITNESS: "HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT?"

To hear the words, "Have you lost weight?" has to be some of the sweetest words to hit your ear. LOL.  For me it sends me into mutiple cartwheels and backflips with a smile from ear to ear.

Last year, I worked out real hard.  Everyday I was at it.  Jogging for 30 minutes at first and then increasing my distances.  I lost about 17lbs. Such a great feeling!! And then....daylight savings time invited itself into my life and the exercising stopped.  And we all know what that means...the pounds started creeping back on and we were heading into the Christmas holidays!  What a disaster!  I didn't gain all of the pounds back but enough to make me go "WTH!".

I just recently started exercising again especially now that we have sprung an hour ahead and have more daylight in the evenings.  But not every evening is the same.  For us busy mothers it is extremely difficult to get in any sort of exercise.  Either we are caught up doing something at work, have to go to the grocery store, or some child has an after school activity, etc.  But we should kinda, sorta exercise, eh? That was a trick question! Yes, we should :). 

That's me on the Sidney Poiter Bridge (yes, I had time to snatch a pic while exercising, don't act like you don't do it too!)

So I stumbled on this routine (bottom left picture) that you can do right in your bedroom and requires no equipment.  It's a start! FITNESS AT HOME.  I challenge you for the next month, at least 3 times out of the week you complete this routine.  I would love to hear some feedback on your results!

Strength is beauty ~
courtesty of http://backonpointe.tumblr.com/image/33659474773

 











                            








Summer is coming soon you know, and your kids WILL be asking you to take them to the beach :)

What do you like to do for exercise?  And what other suggestions do you have?


Signed,

Trynna lose dese couple of pounds AGAIN, Candilaria

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you're going through lol Was dedicated, lost almost 50lbs but slacked off and yes, it did start creeping back on. Started walking again but not consistently at all but now Im feeling the nudge again. Will try your at home workout routine and see how it goes :)

MWMs said...

Hello Elizabeth, sounds great! I will be following on that particular post to see how things are going! I will also provide healthy eating habits because healthy living is 70% eating and 30% exercising! Remember to eat clean! :)