RECIPE OF THE WEEK: BAKED PORK CHOPS

So what are you cooking tonight???

If you need a bit of help, here is what The Thompson's are nibbling on tonight. Click below.



Sometimes it's hard to keep dinner exciting and new.  Slaving over the stove during the weekdays is just unrealistic...plus "ain nobody gat time fa dat!"

Now I haven't tried this particular recipe but it looks pretty good.  Anything cooked with white wine is a favorite of mine...I rhymed...hehe.  Just a note, with certain meats especially pork chops, I like to pressure cook them first so that they are nice and tender and it cuts down on cooking time. I have a 5 and 2 year old and soft meat is a necessity.  Don't need anyone choking! Season your pork chops the night before and you've cut down prep time too!  

Let me know how it goes should you decide to use this recipe.  What dinner recipes do you have to share?  


Signed, 
What's for dinner!?, Candilaria

No comments: