RECIPE OF THE WEEK: FOLLOW UP

OK OK OK, so a friend of mine called me out today!  I was asked how my baked pork chops turned out and as ashamed as I am to say it, I, Candilaria admit, I did not cook the baked pork chops.  There, I said it.

So what had happened was...(get ready for the excuses...lol...but for real I got home at about 7:00 p.m. last night)....Anyhoo, usually I would leave a note for our housekeeper about dinner because some days I get home too late for me to cook and have dinner at a reasonable hour.  BUT guess what?  She doesn't eat or cook pork. Sooooo, since my husband got home before me and saw the chops sitting there, he decided to cook them (Bless his heart).  Of course he didn't cook them according to the recipe and so we ate baked pork chops sans the white wine.

Nonetheless, it tasted great and he also made a side of butter and herb mashed potatoes.

Here is a pic of what my hubby made...

Deran's Baked Pork Chops and butter & Herb mashed potatoes.  The corn was thrown  to add some colour.


Let us know when you try the recipe and how it turns!

Signed,
An ashamed, please don't judge me!, Candilaria :)

No comments: